field guide

studio calico's october is live and I am a huge fan, the main kit has a little bit of everything in it and did you see the exclusive stamp, love?! I made three layouts and a mini with my kits, ran out of time but could have easily made more! I have plans to play with field guide more this weekend!
I challenged myself to make layouts with each of the add on kits. I like doing this + mixing in cardstock in from the main kit and did you see you can now buy more gray, yay!!!

main kit-fun sunday
I had so much fun with my family at the fair, I had to scrap those photos immediately. I  printed them small and created the layout around the size of the photos, everything else it large so that the photos pop out a little more. I am in love with the sassafras butterflies, think I almost used them all this month! :)
products used: jbs weather vane and chili powder ink; American Crafts precision pen; mister's hueys schoolhouse
fun sunday
greenhouse add on
not only is saadiq almost as tall as me (yep, i'm short), he is almost my mini me.  :) I see pieces of my features in synai as well, but she is 95% her daddy and saadiq is 95% me. :) I love the american crafts custard thickers, gorgeous font. This kit has two types of alphas in it!
 products used: mister's hueys calico white; mister's huey gable green and paint
  mini 2.0

meadow lark add on
I have to say this is my favorite layout of the month and add on this month.   I love the butterflies, chipboard is one of my favorite products to use.  I misted the top butterfly with mister's huey shine and outlined it with my white pen.   This is also my pinterest inspired layout, it is a good source of inspiration but can be overwhelming for me sometime. I haven't been there much lately, sort of took a time out from it.  I love printing double photos, totally loving IG and the bird on a wire stamp in this kit!
products used: mister huey's shine; zing white embossing powder; white gel pen; versamark ink  and bushes
  just me

almanac (sold out)
I cut out up this mini to have papers and overlay where I wanted them to go, it is really easy to make this mini book custom to how you want it to work for your project. I love layers in mini books, so this book was super easy to make because most of the work is already done. :) I added lots of paint, punches and the newer mister's huey inks.
products used: countryside tags; pro pen, mister huey's ink
san♥fran mini san♥fran mini|2 san♥fran mini|3 san♥fran mini|4 san♥fran mini|5 san♥fran mini|6 san♥fran mini|7

whew, thanks for hanging in there and reading my blog! happy wednesday, this week is flying by and october is almost here!! :)
xo

10 comments:

  1. I love all of these. I ordered my (first ever) kit today and cannot wait to start playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your misting and paint and how you used that awesome birds on a wire stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonda2:17 PM

    I am always in awe of your work and love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mini album. It's great how you've cut into it, very brave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are awesome - love how you altered the mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! I like that arrow stamp a lot! Wonder where my kit is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. that mini!!!! so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vee, I love your mini, it's so inspiring for me--I'm itching to go make one stat. So where do you print your pictures? If you do it at home, what printer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the effort you did for this layout, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo