lil' bit of crazy, whole lot of love

crazy week, you hear me, C-R-A-Z-Y! Work is off the chain, big event coming up which is all consuming but popping in to say hi and share some recent happenings. Where in the world has the month gone to?? Fall is for sure here in the DMV and we are loving it!  Drinking hot drinks, finished up 30 photos|30 days (photos 3,8,9) and enjoying family time. We went to the fair on Sunday, where most of the snaps are from, love the fair and riding with Synai on the tornado. She loved it and so did I... Saadiq (if it is food here is there, photo #2), not so much. He wasn't into it at all, but that photo of Synai with her hands up in the air was taken while we were on the tornado and it makes my heart melt. She is totally enjoying the moment, love moments of life like that. :) My sister's birthday is Thursday and mine is officially a month away. I can't wait to P-A-R-T-Y, if you are around hit me up amd I will send you the details! :) I promise to be a better blogger this week, thanks for reading and xo!

5 comments:

  1. LURVE all of these pics Vee!! Wish I lived closer so I could help you celebrate your bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kiddos are A-DOR-ABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this SO makes me wanna go back to the fair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics always make me want to come hang out with you and your fam. You are always having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all your fair photos!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo