san♥fran mini sneak

inibook sneak-studio calico field guide inibook sneak-studio calico field guide minibook sneak-studio calico field guide a day lat, but reveal is tonight! I scooped up Almanac, addon #4 and reworked the Amy Tangerine mini album to document my San Francisco trip that my mom and I took this summer. I mixed up all of the addons to create this, seriously have an addiction to the prima alphas from Meadow Lark. The font is perfection, I IG'ed a photo of them this morning and a lot of you agreed! :)


Grab bags are back, act quickly because they go fast! They are located in the past kit section. Field Guide goes live tonight at 12AM EST.  I will be back tomorrow to share my layouts!
xo

2 comments:

  1. looks awesome Vee!! can't wait to see everything!! I got add on 3 & 4 =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those letters & this mini

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo