yeah, yeah....it's the weekend

heeeeeeeeeeey, it's Friday!! I am jumping for joy for the holiday weekend here in the states and I am extending mine by one day so three day work day next week, yay! I am still trekking along with the 30day photo and almost done! It has been so much fun! wek 1.photo 25- something old (my father's dashiki) 2.not included in the 30day project but had to snap Synai in one her new school outfits 3. photo 26-after dark-worked late yesterday & on the way home 4. photo 27-daily routine (last step of daily makeup is lipstick (one of my favorites MAC innocence beware)

have a great weekend, xoxo
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
two sneaks of the my misting 101|the basics workshop. I love these layouts, can't wait to share them with my peeps who are registered. Are you registered, you still have time!!!! registration will be open until Sunday! :) want more details, click- - - -HERE sneak at upcoming misting 101 workshop another sneak at upcoming misting 101 workshop

4 comments:

  1. your mistingness is delishous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the class! I need to go check out the blog. Cute kids there, miss Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful style so much. You have a really great blog....

    A BIG hello from Germany
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's mine day 1 layout for Misting 101
    www.cococricketsmama.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo