handmade reveal

Happy Friday you guys!! I am sharing my November Studio Calico kit, handmade with you today! I made four layouts with the main only this month and remember the first layout in each of the design team's gallery will highlight the main kit only!! I did get the december daily kit (add-on 4), it has over 40+ products in it) as well and will be sharing my dd album here on my blog just like I have in years past.

I loved this pattern paper mixed with the gray (more gray paper is an add-on now), countryside tag (countryside open stock paper is BOGO)  and my staple mister huey's calico white! I am pretty much OBSESSED with jbs weather vane ink, i used it on the # thickers to darken it up, love how the pattern resisted the ink!  I love this layout so much because it is about embracing getting older and really loving the person I am as a 30+ woman! :)

I used the exclusive diecut paper as a mask to create a pattern on the black cardstock, Synai was so excited over her first hotel sleepover! She was totally all smiles, I did cheat here and added the stamp from Pin Cushion (add-on one) along the sides and inside the white heart but with jbs chili powder (it is the perfect red and will look great in a dd)! :)

I can't get enough of the mister huey's masks, LOVE them! Both s2 love to travel and they are really great travelers because they have been doing it since they were itty bitty. I take them everywhere with me and they love it. Now they keep themselves entertained as I did it before, all they need is their favorite electronics and their pillow. :)
I love NYC, can't wait to be going up next weekend with my girls, lots of paint here! I kept this one simple and used my fiskars fingertip knife to cut out the star frame.  This knife will change your crafting life, it makes cutting out shapes so easy, trust me! Once you get used to controlling the blade at a lower angle, you will love it!

have a wonderful weekend! xo


6 comments:

  1. love your classic 'Vee elements'...these are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just straight up amazing! love them all!
    happy friday Vee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy amazing! LOVE all the paint. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love them Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:24 AM

    love them all! i need to send you your tax receipt - gotta get through syd;s feis (irish dance competition) this weekend and then maybe i will have a chance to get caught up! robin :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo