handmade sneaks

Happy Monday!! I can't believe we are at the end of October!! The weather is getting a lot colder and because of it I am fighting the sniffles today. BUT onto happy things like the Studio Calico November Homemade kit! I have a few sneaks to share today, hoping to share a fourth one with you tomorrow as well!

ps...Thanks for stopping by and posting comments (read every single one)!  I see a lot of you feel my pain  from my ooc post and it is okay to have a pile of layouts. :) I do look through them more this way because as soon as they go into an album that's it! S2 pull out albums more than I do and that's what I love about this passion we share....the captured memories! :) xo


3 comments:

  1. looks awesome Vee! That first one especially caught my eye. Can't wait to see the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABU Sneaks. Always love your pages girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sneaks, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo