off duty

rawr, nails offd third season-football 11 Wednesday already, zomg! I can't take how quickly this year has moved, before you know it we will be in the thick of the holiday season...yeah!! I haven't done an off duty post in a minute and trying to be a good blogger halfway good blogger. :) I had an extended weekend which is was nice, because we are seriously in football/cheer mode. We left the house at 8am on Saturday (ouch) and didn't come back until 2PM, I love seeing s2 being independent,social and loving their sports.This is a mix of our weekend life, diy leopard nails (painted synai's teal, pink and yellow), cheer and football (i know S1 is OOF, but I love it anyway because he is smiling and he never smiles in photos) and I can hardly stand  much he is starting to look like a teenager! Synai had her first hotel slumber party sleep over this weekend, she had a blast and was so excited when we arrived, trip to IKEA for a new clothes rack since the previous one broke because of user error when assembling it. I love it, if you need extra space I highly recommend  rigga.  Saadiq and me saw Real Steel on Sunday, FANTASTIC movie, I love Hugh Jackman like a pat of butter, lol. It is great storyline and really touching movie, kind of like a futuristic rocky?! Steven Spielburg executive produced it so it will pull at your heart strings a little too
have a nice evening!!
xo


4 comments:

  1. lovin the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I come over and raid your closet?? man, your kids are looking so grown up. can you imagine being a mom to a couple of teens??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos - and that closet!
    We saw Real Steel too and LOVED it, I may have teared up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I'm so loving the nails! =)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo