opposite

dare 184 is all the way LIVE! It is a super easy and fun way to try something new;simple create a project that is totally opposite of your style. I am sure you're like vee, this layout is you but people i tried!! I had in my mind I want to channell jamaica (love her clean graphic style) but some how it ended up more tina-ish. I'm cool with that and of course I had to have paint as my base and no layers!! 
 
I used more of those awesome sassafras butterflies from october's field guide kit!
happy hump day friends!
xo

life's treats

8 comments:

  1. "tina-ish" you crack me up vee. love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! The bold colors rock!!! And I want a "treat" now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this = just plain happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is super cool, I need to play. Just got my SC kit today, haven't even looked inside yet, but love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you make the paint look like that? everytime i try they just look awful. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, so fresh and so clean, clean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh* i.love.this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I really love this orange and teal love this combination!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo