this is me

haiiiiiii, it's October and fall is for sure here, dare I say it is COLD! There has been no transition of seasons in my area. As you can tell I am in a bit of a blogging slump. It always happens every year but it is the flow of blogging, being real, finding the time, etc... I like this a to z tag on blogs lately, so I thought I'd give it a whirl as well: atz A. Age: 34.5

B. Bed size: Queen although I prefer to sleep with the King (love the extra space) :)

C. Chore that you hate: by far folding laundry, although I have passed the buck to s2 to fold their clothes and put it away so know that I think about it isn't too bad ;)

D. Dogs: no, :( our aiden died a year ago and don't have the heart right now for another fur baby

E. Essential start to your day: a light breakfast is a must and sometimes coffee depending on how late I stayed up the night before

F. Favorite color: leopard? no that's a pattern but it's a favorite right now! :)

G. Gold or Silver: BOTH, equal opportunist and mixer

I. Instruments you play: played the saxophone (alto)

J. Job title: HWIC (head women in charge) :) just made it up, yep!

K. Kids: two, 10 1/2 son and 7 year old daughter

L. Live: DMV (DC Maryland VA metro area)

M. Mother’s name: Lillie Mae, love her name especially her middle name

N. Nicknames: Vee, Ronnie

O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 (fractured my arm in 4th grade and two kiddos)

P. Pet peeves: people who have loud conversations on cell phones in public spaces ANYWHERE

Q. Quote from a movie: Took a hard hard violent fall, kinda pin-balled down hit a lot of railings, broke a lot of shit. I'm not gonna say i survived I'm gonna say I thrived.- bridesmaids

R. Right or left handed: righty  

S. Siblings: one younger sister

U. Underwear: always, no el commando  

V. Vegetable you hate: really wouldn't say hate but I really dislike cauliflower

W. What makes you run late: OMG, is this a trick question....uhmmmm, I am almost always late.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: arm and teeth (wisdom teeth extraction) do the ones you get at the dentist office count and sonograms too???? woah, too many to count...
 
Y. Yummy food that you make: My fam just had this conversation last night, homemade pizza, homemade mac and cheese, chilli and steak

Z. Zoo animal: leopards (duh!), baby monkeys, baby pandas and elephants

if you have done this tag, I would love to learn more about you too- link me uP!
xo

3 comments:

  1. I forgot about the sonograms. LOL!! Sade's great grandma's name (on her dad's side) is Lillie Mae...always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this half done...need to finish. I will manana.
    Hugs, now good night- just saw the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - this was fun! I love these kinds of posts. Good question about the sonograms...hmm? Here is mine : http://reavespartyofthree.blogspot.com/2011/10/just-me-from-z.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo