brooklyn flea sneaks

Brooklyn Flea sneak December Studio Calico Sneak| Brooklyn Flea
LOVed this month's kit=brooklyn flea (goes on sale at midnight EST 11/27). These two sneaks are from the addons: snow cone (totally worth the background stamp alone, sneak one) and painter's tray (love the colors, patterns and wood pennants,sneak two), monday's sneak was of the main kit only.  
+
I see a lot of you have the pivi printer on your wishlist, it is so worth ordering it from eBay (great deal). Amy did a great blog post today, if you are on the fence. I promise you it is will be the best purchase ever!

Have a wonderful, safe and happy Thanksgiving!!
xo
- - - - - - - - - - - 
 don't forget to enter the december daily photography workshop giveaway below :)

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that first sneak, Vee! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE seeing your layouts! These sneaks are making me anxious for the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee...you are so talented! You bring such art and design to layouts!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cup peek! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you present your sneak peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome I love the starbuck - it really IS a smile in a cup! Great nails too ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo