brooklyn flea

I hope you had a great holiday weekend, we sure did! I am sharing my layouts, I wish I had more time to make more, this kit is fantastic.Brooklyn flea (love the name) is on sale now and totally gorgeous on the new site! I had fun scrapping with my instagram photos that I had printed via postal pix.   This month I got addons #3(Snow Cone) and 4 (Printer's Drawer). love k+t axe a smile in a cup fashion bee As you can see I am a tad bit obsessed with the burst stamp from snow cone. I will be using it in my december daily as well! I inked and embossed with it on two layouts.  I used the new mister huey's ink from the latest release: clay, dewey (both on fashion bee) and overdue (a smile in a cup).
I am off to see breaking dawn this morning, hope you have a wonderful day!
xo

11 comments:

  1. that burst stamp is so rad! i love how you used it. i ordered add ons 3&4 as well =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss, you rocked that stamp! I love that axe page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!! I'm speechless. You did some amazing things with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo i love how you used instagram pics and the awesome layout!!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura A in OR10:30 AM

    Love your layouts, Vee!
    Very artsy...makes me want to break out some mist and paint and get goin'! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are all so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that starbucks layout is amaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are total stunners, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layouts! You seem to have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so BADLY wanted that sunray stamp! It sold out before us non subscribing losers got at it. ;) LOVE these pages- GORGEOUS- the color is so bright and crisp- FABULOUS- really!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo