gift guide:beauty guru

Due to the holiday last week, I was unable to post my gift ideas (braved the black friday sales), but they are back this week for a double punch, look for another gift guide post on Friday for him! I love cosmetics from all brands, below are a few of my favorites that I think any sister, teen or friend (maybe you) would love to have as a stocking stuffer or gift.The elf brush  works like a dream for foundation application and is perfect for someone new to makeup.  It is super soft and doesn't shed because the brusht is synthetic. You can never go wrong with deborah lippmann's glitter polish and I am obsessed with opi's here today gone tomorrow! enjoy, xo!
beauty guru


1.Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm Collection : Target, $2.99;2.Elf Powder Brush, $3;3. Buy Milani Baked Powder Blush, Corallina 08 Online at drugstore.com, $7.49;4. Vitamin E Body Butter | The Body Shop ®, $18;5.Lime Crime Makeup Lipstick in Centrifuchsia, $16;6. LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics | USA, $25;7.Buy bareMinerals READY Eyeshadows 2.0 Eyecolor Duos, The Honeymoon..., $20; 8. Buy Deborah Lippmann Nail Color, Shake Your Groove Thing Online at..., $18;9. Amazon.com: OPI Espana Collection~Here Today Aragon Tomorrow~E48:..., $4.25;10.Buy Smashbox LIFE IS YOUR SET Pencil Set ($62 Value) Online at..., $22

Save 35% off your entire order at The Body Shop with code EXTRAJOY. Offer valid 12/1–12/5.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MORE GIFT GUIDES:
for her Benefit Cosmetics LLC

2 comments:

  1. I will have to second the motion on that elf powder brush. It's simply AMAZING for foundations, especially liquid foundations. I have probably 5 of them already. Love Milani's baked blush and eyeshadows. I need to try that body butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics Vee! I just picked up some very fun glitterful polish from Claire's called Bedazzled. LOVE

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo