holiday spirit

lbs

srsly, happy that we are a week away from Thanksgiving!! I love the holidays and my family is just as excited as I am! Synai was jumping up and down this morning with excited because next week they only have two days of school and she finally gets to see her nana, she misses her a lot. I love Thanksgiving and the preparation of the meal and family time. I'm already in the Christmas spirit, purchased first gift yesterday and will be posting a gift guide on Friday of some of my favorite things that I think will make wonderful gifts. :) sharing is loving!!

I have a new layout to share today made with Autumn Press and Classic Calico (cannot get enough of the paper: folio, kraft butterfly stickers and pennants|flags wood veneer). All of the new lines are products are now available in the store and will ship with monthly kit orders at no extra charge!
be blessed,xo
Starbucks Holiday Blends

5 comments:

  1. this layout is GORGEOUS! seriously love the feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that lo!
    I know what you mean about the holidays and vacation. I'm flying out tomorrow at 7 am with the girls to Cali...I should be going to sleep here soon! Have a great Thanksgiving sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:13 AM

    love the layout! look forward to the gify giving guide - you have such good taste :) robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every Thanksgiving I end up loving the family get togethers so much that I wish I had a family that got together each Sunday as if it was Thanksgiving....but I know to be happy for family period!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LO!! Your inking skills are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo