superlicious

...AND now that I have fergilicious stuck in your head for the rest of the day :)....

you know i love minibooks so I was beyond excited when Studio Calico added these embossed journals to theie line! This week on the SC blog we are sharing a few more detailed sneaks of them. I started the foundation of a mini to document my trip to NYC this week. I layered three different mister huey's on the cover, love that guy! All I have to do now is to add pictures, a better peek at the mini is up on the SC blog.

happiness today is seeing the red cup pop up in Starbucks (thinking I need a nonfat eggnog latte soon) and wearing flare jeans today! What is your favorite thing today, i love this time of year?! :)
xo

9 comments:

  1. yes to eggnog latte...
    Love that journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite thing is a Take 5 mini candy bar found in the bottom of Allie's trick or treat earnings lol...love your journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite thing is hot peppermint tea!!! Yum!! Wish I had a starbucks close to me! I have to drive over an hour to get to one :(
    Love the journal!!!! And as always your creative misting...LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rhonda2:31 PM

    I am getting a red cup today with carmel apple cider in it(a favorite all year). Love your journal Vee and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonfat eggnog? Where have I been?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooooooo eggnog latte!!!
    off to check the sc bloggity=)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. when will we be able to get our hands on those minis??? i got a red cup today, but it just had an americano in it! i'm sooo getting a NF eggnog latte after my sugar detox is over :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have four of those journals coming my way.. yay.. I already hv plans for them.. love yours! xo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cool mini, and yay for lattes in red cups. (and crazy hats and jackets ... see you soon!) <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo