♥ totally magical

magical skyline nycp
never gets old, still has new magic to be found everywhere each time I viist (love love love this city). It is especially special with friends!

ps, had my first iced skinny white mocha latte today (do not like mocha lattes normally), how did I ever not try one of these before(???) I will never know but thanks to a super sweet barista now I have a new fav at starbucks and will have to control myself from getting one everyday, oh happy happy monday! :)
xo

7 comments:

  1. *sigh* NYC how i love thee already & i haven't even been there yet =))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of these days I'm going to catch up with you guys. hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to go to NYC! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so fashionable!Next time you fo to NYC,bring me with you!€

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pics. I want to go back, really enjoyed my first visit which was in July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agh, looks like so muc fun! I love NYC in the fall! And you and Jen, jealous! When are we getting together agin???????

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo