county fair sneaks

Quick share today, HAPPY WEDNESDAY!! I finally got around to playing more with my January Studio Calico Kit County Fair this morning. This month I got Kissing Booth, Photo booth and Shooting Gallery add-ons. The sneaks below are a mix of all three, they mix so well together. I flipped out over the stamps in photo booth and shooting gallery (used the bullseye stamp 2x)!!

The sneak below is mainly made with Kissing Booth, love love hearts so the packet of hearts sold me along with the vintage inspired envelopes! I used JBS Chili Powder on for the camera stamp, slick writer for journaling and jet black for "i hit the bullseye..." and on the overlay at the bottom.

I mixed the main (county fair) and the add-on shooting gallery. I used one of my favorite mister huey's inkatmosphere (discontinued) and basic grey precision file set to shape up my heart cutouts.

That's all from me today, hope you are enjoying the holiday season!  We are headed out of town for Christmas to see nana and family.   I hope you have a magically time with the ones you love and hold dear.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo