county fair

county fair is up and going fast, I wish I had more time to play with this kit this month, I have a fourth layout in limbo but sleep is dancing on my eyelids at the moment. If you love stamps, you will love the stamps in the add-ons this month, I picked up photo booth and shooting gallery for the stamps alone but really loved the colors in kissing booth and the little puffy sticker hearts, eek...love!  I already want more of the envelopes in this add-on. They pretty much rock to me and the camera is already showing up in my dec. daily.

my main, county fair layout:
I love the exclusive wood veneer alphas in the main, I love veneer embellishments, and SC really makes awesome ones.  s1 loves to cook, he is always in the kitchen with me helping just as much as s2.  Here he is stirring pumpkin bread mix on Thanksgiving morning. Custard and Dewey Mister Huey's match this kit perfectly.  

Main+Shooting Layout:
s1 has the biggest heart and he shows it on and off the field, he is a sentimental little guy. I love this picture of him getting ready for a game during the season. please disregard the hoarder like piles in the background, me and my scrap area are on the outs at the moment, lol...

I stamped the stamp from ring toss on a clear overlay, embossed it and cut it out with a craft knife and added it to the layout. I love the texture, you can't see it here because of the scan. 


Kissing Booth Layout:
s2 wasn't in the photo taking mood a few weeks ago, she is becoming more and more like this lately. :( I hope this phase moves on quickly, but I still like this photo because it reminds me of how small she still is even though she is growing more with each day.  I kind of had a heart party on this layout, but I LOVE hearts so I couldn't help myself.  :)


I have a gigantic post of my dec. daily, it will be up tomorrow!
xo

4 comments:

  1. these are wonderful Vee!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonda2:35 PM

    Loving your layouts Vee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo