d.daily 9-12+ american crafts

how is it already wednesday?!! I am a bit behind in posting and creating in my daily but I plan on fixing that tonight! decemberdaily 2011| day 9 decemberdaily 2011| day 9 details decemberdaily 2011| day 10 decdaily 2011| day 11 decdaily 2011| day 11 details decdaily 2011| day 12
products used|Folio;Pro Glider;Classic Label Sticker;Pen; Circle Punch;Veneer Houses; Tweet Rubons; Veneer Stars;American Crafts Thickers (Macaw);Tiny Attacher
I am also the GD for American Crafts this week, talk about being knocked out of my socks when Paige asked me?!! AC has always been a staple in creating,to see more of my creations check out today's post. Here is one of the layouts I created, love their christmas line and hello chap is so versatile!


vintage
have a great day! xo
Shutterfly.com

7 comments:

  1. Vee, your album is getting more and more funkier and fun! I love the one with the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEIT! Love all the fun bits and pieces of your album! It is so full of eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your album and your lo is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah ac is a fav! all of this looks fabulous! your dd is wonderful.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite DD project this year by far- it's so layered and eclectic and BRIGHT- fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!
    as always!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda9:38 PM

    congrats vee... i love ac as well... love the layout.. happy holidays

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo