d.daily| day 7

this is week is moving along,day started with an two hour delay for school for s2! They love the extra time and so do I. :)  So day seven is short is sweet, I took some pics of our tree decked out in bokeh and one of my favorite ornaments (photos actually taken on day 5, but that is the great thing about this project, you document the daily moments that mean the most to you).
Even though the redskins have not made me very happy this season, smh. I still love it because mommy gave it to me a few years ago along with a snowman dressed in redskins attire. :)   I am happy that I am keeping up this first week (usually a battle for me starting week two) but it will help that next week I am on vacation!
have a fabulous day! xo
decdaily2011|day 7 decdaily2011|day 7 details decdaily2011|day 7 detaills II products used| Tiny AttacherPro Pen;Adhesive;JBS Chili Powder Dye Ink;White Zing Embossing Powder; Versamark; Studio Calico Woodgrain Thickers; Amy Tangerine Paper Leaves; Hambly Overlay; Echo Park Chipboard (Santa); Foam Tab Circles

2 comments:

  1. Love that the picture is on a flap! Your DD is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work, and I love your nail art too, so fly!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo