d.daily

Happy Monday!! Can you believe we are 20 days away from Christmas?!!! This month is moving fast and I am only half way done with my shopping list. I know I will get a lot done next week while I am off! We had a fun weekend of football, Saadiq's team is in the state playoffs again this year....yay!! You will see some pictures in my december daily tomorrow (it is my day four). I have more pics to share from day one-day three below.
more of day one:
I added more photos, I want to have more photos in my daily this year, so I printed out more instagram photos (app is the bomb) and added an overlay on top with journaling stickers that expressed my emotions for the day. Love red themed ornaments and in love with these santa ones from target and pottery barn, have a few more being delivered this week.
decdaily|day one details decdaily|day one details
products used: jamaicamakes stickers; 7gypsies stickers; Hambly
day two: Synai's tooth came out at school on Friday, she was so excited to show me when I came home from work. OMG, she looks so tall here!decdaily|day two products used: Studio Calico December Daily Kit;Mister Huey's Ink;Hambly; Echo Park Chipboard (button); Wood Veneer Astericks; Classic Labels

upclose detail of the contruction of this overlay: I added another coaster to the opposite side and built the clear elements of the next page. This page also has a "hinge" on it (the pink woodgrain) folds in.

decdaily|day two details products used: coaster from birchbox; American Crafts Zing (grapefruit); Heidi Swapp Stamp; Autumn Press Butterfly; VersaMark; Flag Smash Clips; Memoir Tag


day three: NOTD (polish you see on my nails) and finally hung my wreath on the front door. I love adding more holiday decor each day with snippets of my everyday life! I don't think I will ever get tired of Heidi Swapp stamps, I can't wait to see what she has planned with her new line!decdaily|day three decdaily|day three details
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for him gift guide will be posted later today, apologize for the delay. xo

7 comments:

  1. Mmm, luscious...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, you're inspiring me! gotta get started on this TODAY. awesome pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your happy colors and pages Vee!! Can't wait to see your next pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome Vee.
    (And by the way... looking at your avatar... I've decided that you're far to funky and cool to ever hang out with me! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the aqua! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so totally, totally LOVE this!!! I want it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo