d.daily|4-5

another day, another day to document! Days four and five of my december daily are below. I used an old overexposed polaroid as my base of page 5, i love layers and color!
day four:
All about football, season extended because they are competing for the state championship. I love the top right photo of Saadiq, snapped it right before we were about to get into the car. His passion for the game is unbelievable, after game chat with coach (he is telling them they aren't done yet) and his Auntie B treat to McDonald's for a victory celebration.
december daily| days 4-5 december daily| day four details day five: 
Counting all blessings ( yesterday it so happen to be in the form of coffee and morning read with breakfast). I love mornings in my house, chatter with s2, prep for the day and documenting in my december daily.december daily| day five december daily| day five details products used|Memoir Tags;Smash Flag Clips; (so in love with them)American Crafts Remarks Stickers (snowflakes); Green Circle Overlay; 7gypsies stickers; Metallic Zing; JBS sticker;Studio Calico tweet rubon; Hambly Overlay (teal circles); JBS Alphas;Heidi Swapp silhouette word; Memoir Label Sticker; American Crafts Pen;
have a joyous day! xo
The Body Shop

5 comments:

  1. I love how your dd is coming along.It's so you with all the layers and bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your DD, Vee! All the layers and details are so cool...makes me want to be able to pick it up and flip through it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is allll pretty much pure awesomness =))
    xo
    p.s. is that kraft sunburst a sticker? punch??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I have my solution to multi photo days- layers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I just found you from the AC blog, so glad I did! love your dd album and those lilac nails are just fab!! :)

    Jessie xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo