d.daily|day eight

day eight is all about the love list. I love list ( of any kind)  this one is easy to do and document + instagram makes that super easy! All of the photos for today's page are  photos from my instagram stream. The layers and embossing continues, I love both and mix in vintage Heidi Swapp products and it's golden. :)

My love list consists of 1. zara (love this store, never fails to inspire me, their lookbooks are always spectacular) 2. S2, love them of course, photo taken outside of target last weekend 3. into hearts as you can see in this photo ♥4. my santa ornament collection has kicked into overdrive, love these from pottery barn 5. loving the creative process of making a page every morning in my DD 6. love this lip combo this week, into bright lips all of a sudden! I printed all of these photos with my home printer, they are 2x2 with two prints printing on  4x6 photo paper. I get two prints per page side x side, I trim down the prints surrounding border and add the rows to my daily. If you have questions, let me know. :)
have a wonderful weekend! xo decdaily 2011|day eight decdaily 2011|day eight details decdaily 2011|day eight details II products used| StazOn (jet black);Foam Tab circles;Aqua Zing;Circle Punch;Hambly Circle Green Overlay; Autumn Press Scrap Pad (conversation bubble);JBS (yellow heart)Ink;Studio Calico Kraft Butterfly Sticker;JBS Large Alphabet (8); JBS Tiny Circle Alphabet; Kaiser Bling
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
hostess gift guide will be posted soon!

4 comments:

  1. Your book is inspiring me so much...had to stop by your blog. I love the mix of colors, the mix of some of those older Heidi Swapp stamps, and those little lifties and layers...very cool and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen H10:39 PM

    I really, really love your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your embossing is SO cool, Vee. I absolutely love how you are incorporating real color, not just 'holiday-ish' colors in your album. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LLLLOOOOOOVE, I wanna see in person!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo