gift guide: hostess

happy friday, back with another edition of the 2011 holiday gift guide! :) I think this one is my favorite collection yet! Listed are some of my favorite gift ideas for the one in your life who loves to entertain! There might be something on this list for you too! ;) Some of my favorites are the gold journal, pave bangle set (i die) and the gold feather tray (instant home glam)!
Have a wonderful weekend! xo
gift guide: hostess

1.Chevron Frame, $28;2.Valise Journal, $24;3. Modern Santa Collection,; 4.Benefit The Porefessional,$29;5.Design*Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney , $35;6.Pave the Way Bracelet Set, $24;7.Gold Athena Tray, $45;8. BAGGU Pouch Handbag , $12
- - - - - - - - - - - - -  
MORE GIFT GUIDES 
for him
beauty guru
for her

The Body Shop

1 comments:

  1. I want to have a holiday party and you're invited...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo