nyc nights

happy happy friday!!Can you believe Christmas is nine days away?!! I am ready, if you follow me on twitter, you know I finished my shopping yesterday!! hoRRAY!!!! I haven't forgotten about my holiday gift guide, it will be back on Monday! :) I hope you had a great week, I've been on vacation all week and this has been the fastest week of my life! I have a quick share today of a new layout I made with the studio calico memoir collection. I love the colors in this collection so much
nyc-nights

products used| Basic Grey Precision File Kit; Pro Pen;Foam Tab Circles;Glue Glider Pro Gun;Veneer Asterisks; Memoir Button Chipboard;Memoir Collection
Studio Calico first class, Photo A Day is open for registration! The first class starts Jan.1, can't beat the price! It will also work perfectly with Project Life (which I plan on doing in 2012)!

Wishing you a spectacular weekend, xo!



The Body Shop

8 comments:

  1. love this layout! L9ove all the circles in it.

    I signed up for the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is awesome! That class looks fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page; such great memories! have a great weekend, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool layout- love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so excited you're going to do PL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, i have been so busy that it has been a while since i have been here... so glad the season can give me times to create and to get inspired once again. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love that basic grey and studio calico

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo