oh yes, the decdaily continues...

quick share, hope you are having a great weekend! I am still ticking away at my decdaily before I start on my next minibook...project life! Yes, I have caught the bug but before I must close this door before opening another one. below are days 13-19. happy almost new year!!

sorry for the bad photos, I waited until almost dusk to get inspired to take photos! These days are basically all captured by my iPhone....easy, convenient and fun= i like it and keeps me hooked on the documentation process!
products used: green circles overlay; classic chipboard butterfly; precision pen; mustard zing;veneer asterisks; kraft butterfly stickers;classic alpha sticker; mister huey's custard;tiny attacher;green zing
decdaily 2011|days 13-14 decdaily 2011|days 13 details decdaily 2011|days 14 details decdaily 2011|day 15 decdaily 2011|day 18 decdaily 2011|day 17 decdaily 2011|day 19

4 comments:

  1. these are SO great, Vee! super inspiring and I'm loving all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!! I also love that you take so many self-portraits. Your kids will LOVE looking back at your projects later :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you and your family in the New Year, Vee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo