snips snips|days 13-15

so I am still ticking along with my daily, just at a slower rate, but if I can get caught up this week, it will be all good! I plan on taking it with me this time down south, we leave on Thursday for Christmas. I usually don't travel with my daily but in order for me to not loose motivation I am taking it with me this year and making time to document.  All I can say is thankGOODNESS for instagram, it has really made this year's album more fun! :) Here are quick peeks at days 13-15 and the inside of it all together, i love the layers and it is impossible to close now. I am adding bigger jump rings to it tonight. I haven't had time to photograph each day but I am going to try and do that soonish!
xo
#DD

5 comments:

  1. Love your DD!! How are you printing your Instagrams? I printed some via PostalPix, but I'm so impatient waiting for delivery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is so cool! I wish I had an iphone to do these kind of pics! I am still in the dark ages with my phone...:)
    Happy Holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to seeing your DD pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh, look at all the colors and fun patterns! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so awesome! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about mine. i finally am getting to do mine for the first time in three years lol... also am using most of my phone pictures for mine. amazing how easy it is to do a daily with a phone camera instead of my slr. ;) my hubbie thinks i am lazy. but, girl, you can't take an slr into toys r us, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo