every moment

hey there, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the kind love you leave me and nice emails about my project life album. Your kindness means a lot, thank you. I love seeing your projects and enthusiasm for this project too. So many awesome spreads in the SC gallery, it is so inspiring to see everyone's lives unfold weekly.  I know some are on the fence about PL but the process of  documenting you even if you don't have kids or married is worth it. Do not let your perception of "an exciting life" stop you from documenting your day, week, month or year.You will not document every moment but your moments are worth capturing, you are worth capturing. capish?! :)  I have never seen some one not be happy looking at photos and words from a loved one's journals or photo albums.

now onto to some current inspiration via pinterest:

I am really into pops of neon and color lately from neon pink acrylic paint to pink lipstick like Revlon Colorburst lip butter in raspberry pie to China Glaze Shocking Pink nail polish. 


favorite photo app of the week:  picfx, the bokeh light effect is my favorite layer but their are tons (6) that have varies effects that you can add with each layer. really a fun app to add some creative flair to your photos and projects!
xo
The Body Shop

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the app-tip... Downloading now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've never seen that app! I love seeing how everyone approaches PL just a bit differently so fun. You're the queen of color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you see Heidi Swapp has some neon stuff coming out, including washi tapes and alphas?! I though of you when I got the sneak email, totally fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those neon nail colors are on top of my list. my only problem is that i have ugly, short and stubby fingers so i dont think they would look good on me. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pins! I'm not doing PL (I did it last year) but so love the idea of it and feel SO thrilled to have it forever and ever. Hope everyone keeps up with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love new app suggestions! And PL is definitely worth it, it just makes all of life more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo