project life 2012|week three

happy friday!! you know I love this project so I won't gush over it any more. :) As you can see I am still much inspired by neon, thanks jamaica! ;) It took me longer this week to put it all together because I had several projects I was working on but finally made time last night. As you can see I was working with the February Studio Calcio kit (Daydream-Believer) along with PL this week, love the dear lizzy neapolitan line!  I need so much more of the polaroid paper, love it!

This week's layout is mixed with one  6x 8.5 page and a 5x7 page.  I am pretty much obsessed with adding inserts to my weeks, which I am sure isn't going to make my album easy to close but I am okay with that!  I have noticed a trend with my photos, I scrap multiple shots that happen on one day and that is cool because I know other days weeks will have an abundance of daily photos. It is fine and I am rolling with it, no stress=fun. 

Project Life 2012|week 3 Basically week three consisted of an extra day off which was mixed with Syani being sick most of the week (thank you for all of the well wishes on instagram)! muwah :) Saadiq completing his science project, me taking down the Christmas tree and decor and enjoying a long holiday weekend.
Project Life 2012|week 3 details No fronting here I love tv and a lot of the shows that me and my sister watch are not listed but these are some of our tried and true (guaranteed draaaaaaaaama)! It is how we decompress after work and after S2 are in bed. As you can see we love it raunchy! This journaling card is from Nisa's Splendid Fiins electric journaling card set-totally adorable, right?!  I loved how kp used the alpha stamps in the  Stepping Stone Addon Kit (goes on sale tonight at 12AM EST) in her sneak, so I had to cut mine up and add a title (ATV= adult tv).Project Life 2012|week 3 details I love salads and eat one daily to assist with a more healthier lifestyle and my goal to continue to loose weight. I haven't talked much about it but I made a big change in my life last year and I am happier with me.  I haven't blogged about it but am happy to if you need encouragement.   I know I know, their are milk duds documented too but it's all good if eaten in moderation, not eating the entire box and sharing them with three mouths instead of one. :) Project Life 2012|week 3 details I love anything cute and girly, so had to snap a photo of my new iPhone case (ebay, search bear iPhone case, ships from hong kong).  Tina is so good with inspiring and posted an instagram challenge to take a photo of your your favorite scent, this is mine (pink glitter nails: essie a cut above).  I am working on journaling more, taking more notes this week!
products used this week: zing (cricket) (embossed arrows); veneer asterisks and houses ; similar heart stickers; 1/2''circle punch; jbs tab punch; bazzill plastic paper; zing (rouge) ; paislee press ( press set no.3)
; foam tab circle adhesive; crate paper stickers; elle's studio tags; smash tape; hambly washi tape; smash date stamp; studio calico scrap pad (conversation bubble);blue jewels;basic grey micro mini alphas; folio paper; arrow stamp from field guide kit
- - - - - - -
teal nails: opi nicki minaj (fly)

have a great weekend! xo

9 comments:

  1. this is so wonderful vee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock my friend. (Yay Supernatural)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! I still haven't started mine obviously since I haven't blogged about it yet. You give me the motivation to start as soon as my photos get here! Can't wait to see your next spread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love as usual!!! I am hoping to get something made this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. I love the colors and i love your nail color choices. i would change my color every day if i wasn't so lazy. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, i really just love your PL and the size of it. Oh and too funny i was going to ask you the colour of your nails and then there it is at the bottom of your post, off to order :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had the chance to pop over here and tell you happy new year yet! And that I LOVE your PL album!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic stuff. Love all the bright pops of color and all of your cutout stuff. Very inspiring for a newbie like me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, this is pretty damn awesome. Loving how you are mixing it up and making it your own.
    Micayla

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo