studio calico: daydream-believer

The newest Studio Calico kit, Daydream-Believer is live and let me tell you it is a ga-gorgeous one! It was so easy to work with and I loved how versatile the addon kits are this month.  You will need to be quick because things sold out quickly during the pre-sale.   I created a layout with each of the kits that I got with only those kit items.
Stay
This is my main kit layout, Momo is my mom's dog. He is really a gentle giant and love s2 so much. I love how happy he is here as he watches them come down the stairs. I used Dark Calico Mister Huey Zing (rouge) and American Crafts Slick Writer (love how this pen dries instantly).


1965
Love this photo of my parent's on their wedding day. I thought the vintage colors and polaroid paper
Clarksville were perfect for this photo.  I uesd Calico White Mister Huey with the background stamp, white gel pen and JBS winter vane ink to create a distress look to the layout.

NFL Dream
I know the colors in Lady Lane are very girly but I challenged myself to make it work with this football photo that I wanted to scrap of Saadiq.  I "toughen" it up a bit by adding a lot over Overdue Mister Huey. :)


AM Delight
Stepping Stone really stole my hear this month, really the alpha stamps speak for them self! I loved the colors of this kit a lot! You cannot get much better than chevron and stripes!  I love my morning dose of coffee after my morning greetings from s2.
I mixed bits of my favorites from all four to created this Snow layout of Synai. She was pretty much over the moon about our first snow a few weeks ago.

Good luck on getting the kits you want tonight!
xo

Shutterfly.com

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Layouts!! Love Your works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Vee!!
    I love how you used a this girly-ish kit to rock a very boy layout! shows how versatile these kits really are.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love these, Vee!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo