artful blogging

atblger Four months ago I received an email about featuring my blog in an upcoming of issue Artful Blogging, needless to say I was beyond excited and honored to be included so many other inspiring blogs.  I have love this publication for a long time, it is a wonderful and inspiring visual publication.   I received my copy of the spring edition with my article, for me blogging truly is about the connection with others. I love writing and sharing every creative snippet of my life from scrapping-fashion and everything in between....this is me 100 percent. Thank you for including me in your life and vice versa and for all of the support via twitter and instagram!
xo + happy valentine's day!!

12 comments:

  1. Very cool!! I haven't seen this mag! I bet I would LOVE it!! Happy "VEE" Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an honor! I love that magazine too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea, I really like it. You really shared useful and complete information to every visitor, like me. It helps me a lot since I’ve looking for information like this to help improve my site. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that magazine! Congrats on the article! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was GORGEOUS! I loved it so MUCH!
    tara


    CONGRATS girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rhonda2:33 PM

    Hope to get my hands on this magazine! Congrats Vee and btw I love your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! When can I get one? Actually where can I get one now that Borders is closed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, I'll need to go pick up that mag, congrats!!!!
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats vee! How very awesome! I love that picture of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats vee!! that's so awesome! i didn't even think to flip through it when i was at the bookstore the other day. now i'm going to have to buy that sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute pic of you, Vee....love the pink lipstick!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just saw your blog in that magazine and I was just browsing so I didn't buy it. But your images in the article really moved me. I'm so happy I've found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo