project life 2012|week five

happy happy Friday y'all!! so ready to kick back this weekend with my family! I finished week five of project life yesterday and I can honestly say with a month under my belt that I am still as in love with it as week one! I love looking thru my photos each Sunday of the previous week and deciding what I am going to include and becoming better at collecting memorabilia each week. This week's layout is pretty simple as I didn't take as many photos as I would have like to but it's rolling with the ebb and flow right?! I have a mix of photos this week, 2x3, 2x2 and 3.5x3.5.

I love this photo of Synai loading her breakfast dishes into the dishwasher, I have to be a super sleuth when taking photos of her lately! I can't believe how big my baby is getting and capturing her doing her responsibilities makes me smile.   Saadiq helped me at worked last Saturday, he was the best scorekeeper and had so much fun watching the games. He thanked me for letting him help me and it really made me think of how your children really want to be helpers and included in tasks no matter how big or small.  :)

I made the neon arrow from this template via pinterest and added lots of stripes to this week's layout. I am loving them a lot this week, especially in red|white combinations. I am a big advocate in using what you have, the February card is from a SC kit years ago, loved that paper!
project life 2012|week 5 products used: ormolu tags; basic grey mico mini alphas; cosmo cricket jewels; studio calico epic stamp set (i love this photo); dear lizzy summer chipboard (star); slick writer; semi-gloss acrylic paint (yellow); bazzill plastic paper; wood veneer asterisk; jenni bowlin tab punch
project life 2012|week 5 details project life 2012|week 5 details This week was also a report card week and both did really well- Saadiq all A's and Synai all checks! I did my summation of the week on the pocket that holds their cards.
thanks for stopping by!
xo
Shutterfly.com

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, just so stunning. Oh and i bought that beautiful Aqua OPI you had on a few posts ago and it is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That nail polish is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome!! I'm really enjoying your take on Project Life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve it!!!
    I'm uploading my pics now from this week. I'm trying to stay on top of it.
    Hope you're having a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo of you in the leopard print jacket and the teddy phone cover- it's so punk rock!
    This has to be my fave PL- the touches of graphic whimsy are fantastic. very inspirational. checking out artful blogging- I had no idea there was a magazine for it and it's now my goal to get in- I love blogging- the conversations and the self expression it's brought to my crafting is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo