project life 2012|week four

quick post today because I have to run and do some few errands! happy happy Wednesday + February, just like I promised yesterday I am sharing my week four of project life. I am proud that I took more photos last week,which were all taken with my iPhone!

I've mention before how much Saadiq loves to draw, he purchased his first sketch book from the craft store the other week and I snapped a photo of one of his latest drawings. I am a nail polish junkie, new polishes had to be documented.  I took Saadiq to dunkin' donuts (as a treat) last Saturday while Synai was spending some qt with her auntie. I refrained and waited to make my first green monster smoothie. It was delish (I used nonfat milk instead of almond and left out the yogurt)!
Project Life 2012|week four A close up of this week's insert, it is a plastic pocket that jamaica sent me. I adhered bits from the week inside of it.  Yes, still loving the neon accents and last's week pops are color peeking thru makes me happy too! :)Project Life 2012|week four details the opposite spread page , love these free (live free-love life) printable downloads by misstina!   Most of my (2x2) photos are on the second page.  I've since added some gable green mister huey to the yellow card (it needed some more spice)!
Project Life 2012|week four details II both pages without the insert, can't wait to get started on week five!  products used| veneer asterisk; small 1/2 circle punch;slick writer pen; kraft star stickers

11 comments:

  1. I love that you snapped a pic of the artwork! Love your style - keep rockin it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing what you are up to! Have week 4 almost done--seeing your spread has urged me to finish it!
    Patty G. in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the bits and pieces you include in project life-- and all the COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors just make me smile! Fantastic glimpse of your week - what a blessed life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS, Vee – I so wish I could flip through this in person. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love how this is looking! You've inspired me to pull out my old Heidi Swapp stamps as well...adds so much to PL...perfect! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pl is always sooo fun...loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best PL EVER! LOVE what you are doing with yours! Very unique and creative and SUPER FUN! xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo