project life 2012|week six

week six, let's see.....kicked my butt! The week flew by and  as I added bits of the week onto my pages, I didn't really "love" what I made until added more bits to it this morning. I think week seven will be more of a collage, because I am already at the stage of I can't believe it is TUESDAY already! A long weekend will do that to you and we had snow in the country over the weekend! It was fun to be able to enjoy a little bit of winter especially since it has felt more like Indian summer in the mid-Atlantic.

Week six was a fun week of new things, Saadiq played his first unified Special Olympics game with his school, he shocked us with his basketball skills and his compassion for his teammates. Synai had a case of the Mondays but they quickly faded as the weekend progressed. She was so excited to show me her tulle|blazer outfit for school and wanted me to instagram a photo of it so i did :). I made their favorite breakfast- wheat chocolate chip pancakes and of course had to feature my favorite combination on a day off- leopard and Starbucks (going to miss these love cups).  Fun purchases of the week were my new hot pink lipstick (MAC quick sizzle) and a white fedora from Target (instax of of my hat organization= hanging them off of push tacks).

I love adding 2x2 photos to the slide protectors that jamaica sent to me, she had trimmed them down from a larger page and this 2x3 strip worked perfectly!  I am finally using my cameo and can you say (NEW ADDICTION)!!! I love it but wanted to know what setting do you use most for pattern paper, please shrare?!
project life 2012| week 6 project life 2012| week 6 details The right side is a 5.5x8.5 Martha Stewart for Avery sheet protector. I love this size, on the lower pocket I added an instax and  printed a double photo sheet (2x3) of Saddiq and I (really feelin' bold lips this winter).  I am slowing adding sewing into this album as well, love the pop of color it adds and texture, which reminds me that I need some neon thread!project life 2012| week 6 products used:  JBS tab punch; woodgrain thickers;smash tape (i need it); warm calico mister huey; crate paper cardstock sticker (woodgrain sticker); hambly camera overlay; studio calico yellow label; studio calico vol. 2; studio calico epic stamp set; pebbles sequins; american crafts slick writer; jbs stick candy ink; basic grey chipboard letters; jamaicamakes project life:duly noted

I hope you are having a fabulous week, xo!
 - - - - - - - - - - -
nail color: essie turquoise and caicos Shutterfly.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the see through nature of your PL- that chevron transparency is KILLIN' IT! Just beautiful and abstract and all kinds of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your PL!!! Sooo colorfull, a lot of things there, lovely photos and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project, really enjoying all the colorful details!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore how you are translating your style to this project!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo