sc:story hour

These are my layouts for the March kit Story Hour! I really love the Storyteller line by Crate Paper a bunch! I used add-ons Encyclopedia and Illustrated this month- all three have  the colors that I love to use when creating.

This was my main only layout and also my inspired by pinterest layout. You can see my inspiration here.

I mixed all  three kits to create dapper with small bits of the main kit. I loved  the gold glitter thickers from encyclopedia, just the right touch to dress the layout up a bit.
baked is my favorite layout this month, love all of the color, just makes me happy :)
products used: jbs tab punch; jbs weathervane ink; scissors; cameo;pen; black ink; jbs chicken feed ink; circle punch; circle foam tab adhesive; clay mister huey and gable green mister huey

hope you were able to get the goods, because they went super fast!
xo

5 comments:

  1. I see you used your cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't quick enough for illustrated, it went in seconds! even though I got up before 5am to try and snag it! waaaaa! I've got the main and Encyclopaedia coming my way though (yay). You rocked it, as always. I think New York is my favourite of yours this month though, love the combo of triangles and circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought it was a good idea to mix the different kits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking around the internet on other people who do Project Life and stumbled on your blog. I absolutely LOVE your scrap booking pages as well as your Project Life. Those kiddos are adorable too btw.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo