take note


products used: Studio Calico Take Note; cameo (font:pacifico);clay mister huey; slick writer; jbs tab punch; craft knife; jbs soap powder ink

hey!!! I played with the new Studio Calico line, take note-it's pretty gorg, right?!  I took these photobooth pics while in NYC last year with some of my dare girls.  We went to Kristina's favorite photobooth spot that almost needed to be disinfected by the the bartender because two love birds were going at it, ergh...  I decided not to hoard my strips and actually scrap them so here they are!  Off I go to work to enjoy these spring temps, it is almost March yeep! :)
xo

5 comments:

  1. Cute layout, I like your pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this page over at Scrapbook.com and LOVEd it!! That red border paper is calling my name! Can you reveal the spot of the booth? I have one near me here in Brooklyn but it never seems to be in working condition.
    I went looking for Artful Blogs Magazine- none found! WAH!! Subscribed instead- it seemed like the perfect reading material for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to work that silhouette girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' it!! There's no photobooth around these parts...so bummed.
    Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout & great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo