reader overlay

reader
 products used: Mister Huey (Green Gable); Zings (Mustard, White and Aqua); StazOn (jet); JBS Ink (Chicken Feed); Plastic Paper (clear overlay); Kraft Star Stickers ;Classic Calico (folio); SC Label

Happy Thursday, yaaaay it's almost the weekend!  I don't know about you but I am ready for it! Who else is super excited to watch Walking Dead again?!! I love that show also getting anxious for Game of Thrones season 2, which will start in April! I have a tutorial up on the SC blog today that I made with this layout! It is quick and super fun and you know it's my current most favorite thing (stamping and overlays)! Go check it out when you have the chance!  Finally finished my week five of project life this morning, will share it tomorrow!
xo

The Body Shop

6 comments:

  1. love! excited to see your project life and read the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you did with that overlay! Definitely have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Vee! I love the embossing on the overlay! What a fab idea! And a great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this layout! She is so grown up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo