city of lights sneaks

april sc sneaks-city of lights
I am loving your comments on your favorite TV shows, I LOVE Grimm, GCB and Once Upon A Time too!! You still have time to enter for a free spot in the Sketchbook 4 class in the post below. As promised here are my sneaks of city of lights (sorry if you've seen these on instagram and twitter already)! The tones in this kit are gorgeous, perfect for spring  and for everyday projects like project life. The new kit goes on sale tomorrow night at 12AM EST.
This month I picked up add-ons Sorbonne (#1) and  Versailles(#3).  I loved using Cameo, Heirloom Blue, and Opaque White Mister Huey"s Ink with this month kit!
xo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pages once again! So I see you use that Mr Huey's stuff. I saw it at the scrapbook store earlier today, but I'm not quite sure what it is or how it works? Is it just a spray you put over stencils or ??

    I like Once Upon a Time and GCB too. I'm also big on the Thursday night line up on NBC (Community, 30Rock, The Office).

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeep!! can't wait to see the rest!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sneaks, vee! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your full reveal. The sneaks are killing me lol! I know I'll love them though, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo