True Blood season 4 just started here in Norway, so at the moment, that is my favourite tv-show :) And also the only one I watch right now.
Thank you so much for the chance to win a spot in Kelly's Sketchbook class. I would love to win :)
Please send me your Studio Calico username and contact info asap, congrats! The class is still open for registration here!
Here is a sneak at my upcoming class that starts next week (April 3)! Thank you to everyone who has signed up thus far, I am excited for it to begin and share my thoughts and tips. A little about the class, as you can tell I love clear elements so it was natural to make a class about it.
- Lesson 1 | Scaling Down to Size – We start small and ease our way into using clear elements
- Lesson 2 | Building Up - Let’s talk layering and incorporating our stash into those layouts
- Lesson 3 | Making It Your Own – Just because it starts out as a 12×12 overlay doesn’t mean it ends as one
- Lesson 4 | Stamping – Adding to overlays helps us make them unique and fresh
- Lesson 5 | Mixing It Up – I’ll show you how to mix overlays with patterned papers and other elements for your pages.
- 5 pdf lessons focusing on different tips and techniques for using clear elements
- a recorded video where Vee explains her thought process behind using clear elements
- a live Q&A session with the teacher
- a bonus pdf where I share a completed project that incorporates all of the tips and techniques covered in class
I hope you are having a great week, next week is spring break for s2 and they are going to their nana's! So I know I will have my project life pages to share.