gulp-love it

gulp

products used: pen; clay mister huey; dewey mister huey; smash tape; craft knife; dear lizzy roller date stamp; smash like this tape
 happy friday, you know my thoughts on today :) It's a happy happy day, love my weekends. :) I have a quick share, a new layout made with the studio calico classic calico collection vol. 2. I love this collection, the grey tones in it are gorgeous and I think I need this polaroid inspired paper in bulk! I love my weekly starbucks treat, took two of my favorite instagram prints and made it work. I cameoed (yep just made it a verb) some arrows which I colored in with art pencils to make them pop against the monochromatic background.

Have a great weekend, so happy that spring decided to make an early appearance + a new epi of supernatural tonight! woot
xo

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! Amazing! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of us pack emergency items in our cars if traveling in hazardous winter conditions. We make sure we have extra clothes, blankets, water and some type of food items. Most of us also have a cell phone.Reisen Sicherheit

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo