happy weekend

hi guys and happy happy friday!! things have surely sprung around here, the weather has beentotally gorgeous this week! so love love this time of year.  It's no secret of my for instagram (@strawbvee), I have a few easy and fun prompts on the studio calico blog to give you a little insta-jumpstart!




a few of my current favorite things: pink highlighter nail polish (.99 at sallys)| aviators- used to never wear this style of sunglasses and now this spring I am obsessed with wearing them daily| bracelets of course|my warby parker glassses - i get the most compliments from men on how they love my glasses, who knew they were down for geek chic fashion? :)
 
have a big happy weekend!
xo
ModCloth

3 comments:

  1. off the check out your photo prompts!
    happy weekend Vee!
    xo
    p.s i'm an aviator fan too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee!! Just want to say I love your style and can't wait to try my hand on the photo prompts. I just started Instagram and can't wait to post some pics inspired by your post on SC!!
    Blessings,
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to steal your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo