neon-ness

enjoythismoment
products: american crafts cardstock (all I use); slick writer pen; thickers; clay mister huey; studio calico weekday rubon; studio calico take note and classic calico 2 papers (will be out this month); jbs speckled egg ink; story hour kit; tiny attacher;mary penner bubble tag

so my love for neon continues, rocked it on the new dare-photo essay with paint of course.  I made a gaff on this, added the wrong age to my photo, how in the world did I do that but already whateves.  I had photographed it and noticed it when I added to the stack of layouts. It's fixed now but you would think I would know my age, lol.   I love the grid format and have wanted to incorporate into a layout for a while now.  Photo essay=awesomeness!

ready for the weekend as always, happy happy friday!
xo


7 comments:

  1. I love grid layouts too! This page is awesome. I love the neon paint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The abstract design, the striped tape, the color- fabulous!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets her number every once in a while- who's counting anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT wait to see what you do with the new Heidi Swapp neon stuff...LOVE this. You amaze me how you put little bits of paper and paint here and there and make something pretty. Do you have a Silhouette now?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow vee, this is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

    How old are your kiddos?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo