project life 2012|week seven

happy sunday!! A quick share of week seven of my project life album. I am behind but I will not get discourage or stop the process (still love it). I know some months will be like this and it's okay;to keep it stress-free I tried to keep my layout simple and small. I used a Martha Stewart Avery page protector again along with a 4x6 page protector (thanks Elizabeth)! I used leftover bits from Studio Calico Story Hour.  I am still loving using my cameo, as you can well see!  Scrapping my motto for life, always follow your heart and your inner truth.project life 2012|week 7 The front side of the 4x6 insert, used a few of my favorite Instagram photos from week seven.  One of the highlights of this week was getting my birchbox (love getting great deluxe sized samples every month) and always a starbucks treat. :) I also received my new macbook, it is pretty much my new baby.  Lots of neon sprinkled throughout, loving it!project life 2012|week 7 This is the opposite side of the 4x6 page insert. I had fun window shopping and day dreaming of this hot pink stole, sigh...   I had a case of the Mondays and took a self portrait to try to snap out of it. As you can see I am loving pink in other forms too...it's a weakness.project life 2012|week 7
 okay, off to watch my  sunday night line up: once upon a time, real houswives of atlanta and the walking dead (la-la love this show)!
xo

4 comments:

  1. vee, are you trying to make me fall for the neon green now?!?!?

    damn, it was from Bloomies? no wonder it's wishlisted...

    i'm loving how you're mixing the stamps in with the other bits and baubles. i've got to get mine out. maybe a neon stamp pad would help. do they make neon ones??? someone should! : )

    ps. where's the cool DO IT from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published in Digital Studio. A lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your project life! HA. Yours looks more creative and personal. I'm loving your lipstick and the animal print scarf and iphone cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as always, drroooool...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo