SC April | City of Lights

I can't believe how incredible fast this year is moving, it's time to share my creations with the April kit, City of Lights! This month  I used add-ons Sorbonne (#1), Versailles (#3) with the main kit.  This month's kit helped me to kick off my enthusiasm for spring!  I simply adore the exclusive butterfly and alpha stickers in the main kit.
Daily: My main only kit for the month, I mixed some of my favorite mister huey's inks with a smidge of pink ink. Saadiq loves to check the mail, he doesn't mind when his lego or sports illusrated kids isn't in the box. I think he like the sorting of mail and the possibility of happy mail. :)

Who Am I: I mixed Sorbonne with the main to create this layout.  I am still in love with my silhouette cameo machine, heart punch and Encircled paper from the Classic Calico Vol. 2 collection.

Project Life | Week 11: An easy way to use up kit leftovers is to incorporate them into a mini-book or project life. I used some of my favorite bits from this month to create week 11. Slowly but surely I am catching up, yay!!

The S-Berry Monster: I kid Synai that she is the strawberry monster, she loves them a lot. This time of year I make us lots of smoothies. I mixed the Versailles add-on with the main to create this layout. I LOVE the vellum paper in this add-on!

Don't forget to check out the last call items, they ship free with your kit!
happy shopping!! xo

3 comments:

  1. omg, I LOVE those pages!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pages :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo