INSTA-LIFE

last pic collage
recap of what it is making me happy right now thru instagram @strawbvee.
sonic's always makes any day brighter| all red jellybeans are the rad-est|  oh yeah love this justin song and my sister totally loves his perfume someday| leopard maxi, rawr rawr| hot weather=toes & heels| easter mix mani| back to the north we go, had an amazing weekend in south carolina with family over easter| smoothies pretty much rock it for breakfast these days| creative mess at its best!
wheee, alreeady the weekend, love short works!
happy weekend friends!!
xo
xo

5 comments:

  1. Mmm... I love red jelly beans, and Beiber's new song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics!
    You look really pretty in this "maxi dress" picture :)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit it... I downloaded the Justin Bieber song too.. I swore I never would *sigh*.

    I'm a big Sonic fan myself... well their ice cream anyway. They make an extremely soggy grilled cheese *gag* LOL.

    I like the maxi dress, shoes and nails too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo