project life catch-up | weeks 9-10

so....there is no way around it, i am behind on my album but that's life. I still love the process of filling up each pocket-printing photos and looking for each and every embellishment that will make the page perfect and complete, so fun!  I plan to stick with it but life has gotten busy and which meant my weekly project life sessions got a whee bit side tracked. I digress, here are weeks nine and ten.

week nine: always a lot of family time but we played tourist in our on "town" and went to the national museum of american history ( it is one of my favorite museums in the Smithsonian).  It was so fun to see s2 read and enjoy our history, they also had annual check-ups, weekend lego time, a fun sonic's trip for me while at a business meeting and a pretty manicure for syani (i love painting her nails). 
project life| week 9 products used: smash tape;fiskars star punch ; dear lizzy neapolitan alpha stickers; white cardstock; encircled-classic calico vol.2 and newsprint v.2; kraft butterfly sticker;jenni bowlin label sticker

week ten: it  was a big one, used three pages for it! I used paislee press's daydreamer (can you say l-o-v-e), thank goodness my girl told me about it, oh la la the woodgrain is amazing, liz is brilliant! 
project life| week 10
we had a treat week and sweet tweets! I love my scrappin' girls. I shared week 11 a few weeks ago. :) I am crossing my fingers that I can get another few weeks done this weekend, I must represent game of thrones in here!! I am in love with this season so far, what do you think of it so far? project life| week 10 cont.. products used: simple stories page protectors (3x4), they fit into my mini perfectly;anywhere thickers; smash calendar tape; studio calico butterfly veneer;mister huey's ink-warm calico; studio calico weekday rubon

so, you still have a little time to enter the giveaway below, good luck!
xo

5 comments:

  1. great pages!!! looks like you had a fun week...don;t worry...you are ntthe only one behind...I had a VERY UGLY week on week 8 and have yet to catch up...I have my journaling complete and pictures and things set aside ...but I think its better to have fun wiht the process than worry about being all caught up...love all the fun things you include! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages Vee - full of all kinds of sweet goodies! I bought some of those Simple Stories page protectors. Now I need to think up a project to use them on. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always, you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages! Love all the pretty details...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTH did I seriously miss a full months of posts. Once again I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo