some kind of love

some kind of love

what day is again, that's right it's Wednesday! This week has been OOC (bit stressful) and  so ready for the weekend already. I'm a little sleep deprived because I can't stop reading the Hunger Games trilogy, on the last book now (they are so good). Next up sookie stackhouse series! I have a quick layout share I did for the weekly challenge on the Studio Calico blog, enter if you are down because you have a chance to win a $5 gift card from Studio Calico. Yes, as you can see I am obsessed with  newsprint v2 paper, gay stripe fabRips, passport mister huey's ink , take note butterfly stickers and anywhere thickers , gahhhhh! :)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. agh, love it! And doesn't True Blood start up again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I LOVE that red 6 by 6 paper! Greta design and the neon tape- I finally managed to find 1 single lonely roll- it's so beautiful!!! That challenge was fantastic- thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your son are too cute! I agree with you on the Studio Calico love.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo