studio calico so cal sneaks


these are a few days late but here are two sneaks of the so cal june studio calico kit! I loved this kit a lot more than I initially thought I would. But I must say that now I've worked with it that I am madly in love with the main kit. It has tons of exclusive products and the exclusive stamp set is super CUTE and so me. The fist sneak image is of the addon kit-venice beach. The stamps are out of this world amazing (will work with PL projects so well) and I had a lot of fun using vellum and embossing powders while creating it. The second sneak is of the main kit-so cal. I love the "beach/summer" feel of this kit. I finally dusted off my typewriter again and used it for my journaling to give it a nostalgic feel. I am guesting at Shaina's blog (she is celebrating the relaunch of her awesome blog) today and sharing my thoughts on how to celebrate the everyday. thanks for looking and happy monday to you again! I think this is going to be a good week, rain and all! xo

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh your sneaks are amazing.
    love all those details. i could eat them!
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I especially love the first sneak...I must have that add-on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sneaks!
    And I fall more and more in love with that add-on ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo