elmwood park reveal

It's reveal time for July's kit- Elmwood Park!  I really loved the embellishments in this month's kit and I've already confessed my love for the bird veneers. :) In addition to the main I used add-on #3 (foursquare) and add-on #4 (monkeybars).  The October Afternoon 9to5 line is super cute, I almost had a hard time cutting it up! The digital shop premiered this month as well and I had a ton of fun incorporating the exclusive digital printable journaling  cards and shapes into my projects. I can't wait to use them in my project life album as well.
main kit only
proud mommy

supplies used: mister huey's- buttercup, watercooler,pinstripe; huey's mask-bubbles; chalk fluid edger; pen;craft knife; foam circle adhesive
I am so proud of him for being such a great student (both of them), cannot believe he will be in middle school in a couple of months!

everyday joy
supplies used: stazon jet black ink; honeybee scissors;small acrylic stamp block; jbs chicken feed paint dabber

powered up
supplies used: tiny attacher;tiny attacher refills; jbs chili pwder paint dabber;double sided tape
I love this photo of synai, she was so happy the morning I took it because she could take this drink for field day, not about field day itself. She really tickles me, lol.

In celebration of Studio Calico turning five, some of our long time members came up with a few challenges, check out the sc blog for more details and fun!

happy shopping! xo

4 comments:

  1. Cute little details on these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you are killing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! full reveal! I love these Vee :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo