♥insta-life ♥


happy monday! 1.S1 graduated from elementary school last friday, this photo sums up my blur of emotions of him growing up and progressing to the next stage in his life| 2. neon polish (FACEstockholm highlighter) with one of my favorite armparty combinations|3. project life week 16 in progress, another 1.5 page week. they are becoming my favorite designs, especially when I am lacking photos.|4. diy distressed jeans using scrapbook supplies, results in picture 3 :)
follow my daily musings @strawbvee on instagram
xo

3 comments:

  1. Really really love that first photo of S1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, middle school already? he's so sweet, he'll do fine there. miss ya girl, I need to come up again soon. Maybe in the fall? If we're not moving to Spain, geez....tell B I say hi, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos and love those bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo