project life|week 16

week 16, slowly  working my way thru last month one week at a time . I still love the process and creating one week spreads is probably the reason why and the size of my album helps a lot too. I am so happy that I chose a smaller album for me that has been the key to not becoming overwhelmed, even though I have gotten behind but that is part of life and normal when keeping up with a long-term project.

On this week it seems I documented things that inspired me during the week. I was in love with the hunger games, eating homemade granola, starbucks (of course) and reorganizing my scrap space.
project life 2012|week 16 project life 2012|week 16 details project life 2012|week 16 details products used: studio calico butterfly wood veneer; take note 6x6 paper pad (executive pattern paper); .03 precision pen; heyday-silly paper; jbs stickers (circle nos.); studio by claudine hellmuth paint; simple stories mix and match collection 6x8 page protectors; lullaby thickers;tiny attacher

week almost done, oh yeah!
xo

4 comments:

  1. I am so lame, I am like 5 weeks or more behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KatieJoy4:41 PM

    How do you do that half page on top of the page protector? I love that I have found someone else who is doing a smaller project life because I was having a hard time of it with my small version. I am also over a month behind, but I have not given up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo